The Chaos Imperium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum site of The Chaos Imperium. A superclan on the website, ROBLOX.com

3 posters

My Experian.

WithoutRestraint
    WithoutRestraint

My Experian. Empty My Experian.

Post by WithoutRestraint Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:28 pm

The name is Fallen. Marcus Fallen. Born a commoner, I was raised with my brother, Soulbane Fallen, on a farm near the main city. Upon turning 18, I enlisted with the military, The Chaos Imperium, as a grunt. I was recruited into Doombreakers, the elite of The Chaos Imperium, straight from training due to my excelling skills. I moved quickly up the ranks and eventually became a Prime under Experia's leader. Upon the betrayal of the ex-Head of War, I was placed into the position soon after, and became a Praetor. I am now 20, and still serve The Chaos Imperium to the best of my abilities. One day, I had a long talk with my brother about his future and what he was planning on doing. He now fights as a grunt in The Chaos Imperium. Looking back into the past, I wouldn't change my decisions at all. I only look to a future where The Chaos Imperium and Experia stay on top and challenged by no one.

The smell of war is in the air, and everyone knows it.

The only thing left now is who will feel the cold steel of my blade first.
    Soulcalabur5
    Soulcalabur5

My Experian. Empty Re: My Experian.

Post by Soulcalabur5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:30 pm

Lovely. <3
    TheRealCubyfan22
    TheRealCubyfan22

Post by TheRealCubyfan22 Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:01 am

NO ONE CARES BOUT ANY OF THIS SHIT~GETTING TIRED ALREADY OF POSTING THESE SO ON VIDEO

THE REAL CUBYFAN22

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content