The Chaos Imperium

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum site of The Chaos Imperium. A superclan on the website, ROBLOX.com

5 posters

My Experian

Soulcalabur5
    Soulcalabur5

My Experian Empty My Experian

Post by Soulcalabur5 Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, i'm not very bright. Shocker. Even though my brother tends to have more blonde moments, we're both pretty sure my IQ matches that of a baby squirrel or a brain-dead fish. Sue me, i'm not a receptive person. It's either a "Your not listening to me again, are you?" or a "Get the lead outta your ears!" from most people whenever conversation happens. I like to think of myself as a generally...OK person. My brother and I were raised on a farm, and it was there I learned that i'm not gonna ever understand anyone ever. It's like every person on this planet has some sort of cryptic way of saying their life sucks whenever I ask how someone's day was. Now I just kinda drift from place to place. Sometimes I see my bro, sometimes I don't. Well, lemme rephrase that, I WAS drifting from place to place. Then my brother happened. Again. Not too long after that, I joined TCI after a long and wonderful talk with him about the fact that I really need to learn that it'd be better to put my immediate goals towards something, as opposed to bumming rides from strangers on the highway. Did I mention I wasn't too bright? You'd think by 18 I would think that shiny white windowless vans aren't OK. So now it's really a matter of climbing the ranks at a decent pace, and make something of myself. I think Marcus'd like that.

This was Soulbane Icarus Fallen, signing off.

P.s., I get that my name's huge. Our mother had a thing for the second born son to have a huge name. Just call me Soul, save yourself the tongue-ache.
    P.s.s., Yes, I talk alot. Ask Marcus. He'd be THRILLED to tell you a story or two about the boy who can't shut up.
    soardlo
    soardlo

My Experian Empty Re: My Experian

Post by soardlo Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:48 am

Nice
    Soulcalabur5
    Soulcalabur5

Post by Soulcalabur5 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Much abliged! ^-^
    Pretty happy to be part of the TCI crew, so why not make an experian to go along with things? :3
    Cubyfan22
    Cubyfan22
    Admin

Post by Cubyfan22 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:30 pm

Seems good.
    Trickster;Shimoyake
    Trickster;Shimoyake

Post by Trickster;Shimoyake Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:33 am

Cool.
    TheRealCubyfan22
    TheRealCubyfan22

Post by TheRealCubyfan22 Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:51 am

WAS TO LAZY TO READ THIS ONE SO IMA JUST POST A VIDEO ABOUT MYSELF CUBYFAN22

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content